We know that school budgets are limited at the moment. We see it as our mission to help schools get as many inclusive and diverse books into their communities and so we are proud to run our wishlists. We work with schools to choose a month when we place a link here to their school where people can donate towards a wishlist of books. We offer a £5 or £10 donation as standard (can be altered if you think other amounts will be better for your school).
We create a social media ad that can be shared by you and us, containing all info needed to enable donations to start pouring in. This is the perfect time for you to be working with staff, children, young people and families to decide which books you would like (you’d be welcome into the shop for a visit, ask us to curate a list or decide on your own). At the end of the month, we tell you the amount you have to spend on books. We take no fees for this service, and add an additional 10% onto your total donated amount from us.
- wishlist for book donations hosted on our website
- link to share to donate securely via our website
- social media graphics (pdf format so can be easily shared with parents)
- help deciding on books, or free visits for your community to choose
- 10% of the total amount donated added by Next Page Books
Email us email@example.com for more information or to book a wishlist for your school