Top Secret Smackdown
Before Mac Barnett was an author, he was a kid. And while he was a kid, he was a spy. The precious Crown Jewels have been stolen, and there’s only one person who can help the Queen of England: her newest secret agent, Mac B. Mac travels around the globe in search of the stolen treasure…but will he find it in time?
From the esteemed New York Times bestselling and multi-award-winning author Mac Barnett comes a thrilling, hilarious fully-illustrated spy adventure series!
Ravens have been stolen from the Tower of London! Mac B.’s top-secret mission? Travel to Iceland and retrieve the ravens… or Britain is ruined!
In Iceland, Mac discovers:
- secret submarines
hungry polar bears
and his old archnemesis!
Is the KGB man behind this birdnapping? Can Mac get the ravens to safety?
It’s time for an epic, top secret smackdown between these two secret agents!Â
- historical facts masterfully woven throughout the plot
- full-colour illustrations on every page
- perfect for kids who love to laugh themselves silly.
- Mac Undercover (Mac B, Kid Spy #1)
- The Impossible Crime (Mac B, Kid Spy #2)
- Top Secret Smackdown (Mac B, Kid Spy #3)