The Stick Man Family Tree Recipe Book
Twenty-five recipes for the whole family to make and enjoy together, based on the best-selling picture book STICK MAN by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. Learn how to make edible Christmas Tree Presents, Lettuce Sailing Boats and Sandcastle Cakes and much more!
A beautiful cookbook based on the best-selling Stick Man picture book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler!
Children will love The Stick Man Cookbook, which features twenty-five recipes for the whole family to make and enjoy together.
Learn how to make edible Christmas Tree Presents, Lettuce Sailing Boats, Sandcastle Cakes and much more!
The recipes are specially designed for adults to use with children, and has step-by-step instructions and helpful hints, making it the perfect way for you to spend quality time with your child and show them just how much fun cooking and baking can be!
- sturdy hardback cover with a gloss finish for easy cleaning after spills
- white plastic spiral binding so the book lies flat on the kitchen worktop as you follow the recipe
- From the author and illustrator of The Gruffalo, Stick Man and ZOG, which have all been made into animated films shown on BBC1
- Zog and the Flying Doctors was screened for the first time on BBC1 on Christmas Day 2020
- Julia & Axel’s Superworm animation will debut on BBC1 in December 2021